- A legend in the beer world, John Smith's is a classic, clean Yorkshire bitter, with a distinct smooth and creamy texture. Distinct cereal character with elements of toffee and biscuit.
- ABV: 3.6%
- Digestive biscuits and light toffee.
- Distinct cereal character with elements of toffee and biscuit.
- Smooth and creamy.
- Clean lingering bitterness.
- FOOD MATCH:
- Welsh rarebit or a classic roast beef with all the trimmings!
- John Smith's is the number one most loved ale in the UK, providing a good honest pint for good honest blokes.
- It's still brewed at the John Smith's Brewery in Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, where it enjoys over 250 years of brewing heritage.
- John Smith's is the second biggest brand in the HEINEKEN UK beer portfolio, selling more than 228 million pints in the UK a year.
- Extra smooth
Water, Malted Barley, Glucose Syrup, Barley, Hops, Hop Extract, Nitrogen
John Smiths Extra Smooth 4x 440 Can